I like to think of myself as a simple girl but maybe not when it comes to self care. When I think about the top five things in aesthetic medicine that literally have changed my life for the SO much better they make my day to day happier and easier so I thought I would share…here they are:
- Miradry: a laser that permanently eliminates 80+ percent of all sweat, odor, and hair under the arms. Literally has made my life so much happier and stopped my use of yuck prescription deodorants.
- Botox: in the masseters (jaw muscle) specifically. Helped me with my clenching of my jaw and decreased my stress! It helped decrease my stress because I wasn’t clenching. It also slimmed up my face and stopped my jaw pain. Win-win.
- Laser hair removal of the under arms and bikini area. Just made my life so much easier. Who wants extra hair peaking out of a bathing suit-unless of course that’s your thang?
- Coolsculpting and EMsculpt. Helped me eliminate my little problem areas and actually strengthen me up. I had hip surgery about 10 years ago and so having a strong core is essential and this has helped me reach many of my physical goals.
- Kybella-changed my entire profile. I was a little bothered by my hereditary double chin and after three treatments it has nearly eliminated my little under chin fat!
There you have it-my personal favorite game changers.